Wanderlust Dust Fused Sterling Silver Turquoise Moose Petal Dangle Earrings Tutorial - Mini Class SOLO
Create one of these pairs of Wanderlust Dust fused sterling silver to sterling silver dangle layered multi stone turquoise earrings! Step by step tutorial with detailed instructions thru on demand video, full printed booklet, featured hand tools, bits, and finishing sundries as well as metal. The fabulous turquoise stones are from Turquoise Moose and will be offering a coupon voucher for you to shop on their website. See below for more details!
Make one pair of these fused silver dust multi stone turquoise dangle earrings through project based learning! Materials, featured hand tools, sundries/consumables for completing the project are included as well as some sample products to try out!
You will need some basic metalsmithing tools and a soldering set up to accomplish this project. Please refer to the tool set up here. Send me an email if you have any questions about your set up and being able to make the project.
- Sterling silver sheet and wire to complete the ring plus a little extra.
- Fine silver bezel wire to complete the bezels.
- Solder wire in hard, medium and easy.
- COUPON CODE to purchase turquoise gemstones for the project direct from TURQUOISE MOOSE.
- Templates for the layered earrings.
- Steel punch for hammer setting.
- Brass crescent shaped punch for setting in tight spaces.
- PSA backed micro finishing film samples, pumice wheel, sanding barrels, sanding sponge sample, pro-polish pads for finishing.
- Gemstone shovel and bristle brush to sweep up your silver dust.
- Free Flow Flux and Bur Lube paste sample sized jars.
- Toothpick with beeswax for stone picking up and placement.
- Full color booklet with step by step instructions and images.
- LIFETIME access to the on demand video to watch as many times as you want. (Available for you to download on your own computer upon request.)
- Two ONE HOUR long group Zoom meetings to talk about tips, tricks and answer questions. These will be weekly and recorded and available for replay if the time for meet up doesn't work for you.
- Community support and continued support after the tutorial class run through our Facebook group to share, ask questions and find resources.
- Access to your instructor through email or text during scheduled office hours to help with challenges, support or questions.